Braised Pork recipe: (C didn't measure but I took notes )
• 3lb pork shoulder
• 2 medium onions diced
• 4 stalks of celery diced
• 4 red chili peppers left whole
• 2 tomatoes diced
• 2 tbsp fresh garlic
• salt and pepper to taste
- Sear meat in pan with canola oil until all sides are browned.
- In stock pot, brown onions, celery, tomatoes, garlic, add a healthy squeeze of ketchup, salt and pepper to taste.
- Add pork to the stock pot.
- Add chicken stock halfway covering the meat, bring liquid to a boil, then turn down heat to let simmer until pork is tender. (A few hours)